5/12/09

360 Skateboards and Head Gear


I've been working with 360 recently to get them some deck designs and also some lockups for their helmets. I've done a pretty good amount, but these are my 2 favorites so far. I'll post a link on where to purchase if they're in the picked category.

Labels

Services & Abilities

I do just about anything. Feel free to contact me with any questions and we'll get you on track.

Application Knowledge:
Advanced Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, In Design, Particle illusion, Anime Studio, Poppagio and many others. Proficient in Windows and Mac environment































About Me

My photo
Contact info: ty@the77alliance.com Cell: 512-825-9827
"Ty seems to be the a unifying influence among the artists."
-Mike Conway, Mgam

"Man, you do some sexy work."
-Jamie Tremper, Classic Plus

"Thats so cool, I just crapped my pants!!!"
-Radioactive, TxRollergirls