1/13/10

Tattooed Steel


I recently was a weekly winner on Tattooed Steel. I put up just a few designs but brought in a win with the backside of my buisness card. I still have a few more designs I am looking to submit, in hopes to bring home the yearly winner this summer. This design will be produced in limited numbers so run and get it. You can purchase by clicking here.

Labels

Services & Abilities

I do just about anything. Feel free to contact me with any questions and we'll get you on track.

Application Knowledge:
Advanced Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, In Design, Particle illusion, Anime Studio, Poppagio and many others. Proficient in Windows and Mac environment































About Me

My photo
Contact info: ty@the77alliance.com Cell: 512-825-9827
"Ty seems to be the a unifying influence among the artists."
-Mike Conway, Mgam

"Man, you do some sexy work."
-Jamie Tremper, Classic Plus

"Thats so cool, I just crapped my pants!!!"
-Radioactive, TxRollergirls