3/24/10

DC Shoes Spring 2010


I finally Stumbled across the Tees I did for DC. The Water Color tee made it to Mens and the Neon to the youth Section. Pretty cool to see them on the site. I've got the box on the way, It'll be dope to see them in person.
Water Color Tee Link, Neon Youth Link

Labels

Services & Abilities

I do just about anything. Feel free to contact me with any questions and we'll get you on track.

Application Knowledge:
Advanced Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, In Design, Particle illusion, Anime Studio, Poppagio and many others. Proficient in Windows and Mac environment































About Me

My photo
Contact info: ty@the77alliance.com Cell: 512-825-9827
"Ty seems to be the a unifying influence among the artists."
-Mike Conway, Mgam

"Man, you do some sexy work."
-Jamie Tremper, Classic Plus

"Thats so cool, I just crapped my pants!!!"
-Radioactive, TxRollergirls